Move over 12 Days of Christmas. We want 12 Ways to If & When. Our friend Dave Ehreth made a multi/course feast using our Preserved Meyer Lemon Paste in 11 dishes. That's not a typo.
"This was a fairly simple dinner with a 'meat-on-a-stick' Mediterranean street market theme." Simple? Dave is the founder and owner of Sonoma Brinery, a California pickle and sauerkraut company. The man knows his way around "The Lemons." Our lemons.
Wondering how to make the paste your own? Grab a plate this Christmas and take your cue from Dave's kitchen:
- Baba Ganoush with Zhug and If & When
- Soft Boiled Eggs with smoked paprika, EVO and If & When
- The Best Calamari Salad made with garlic, parsley, celery, EVO, thyme and If & When
- Marinated Fresh Fennel Toasts with white anchovies and aioli made with If & When
- Moroccan Preserved Meyer Lemon Paste
- Medley of spiced olives, peppers and marinated mushrooms all seasoned with If & When
- Lamb marinated in Middle Eastern spices and If & When
- Chicken Souvlaki marinated in Greek style with If & When
- Grilled Prawns prepared with EVO, fresh marjoram and If & When
- Tzatziki with If & When Greek Salad with Bulgarian Feta seasoned with If & When
- Sauteed Spinach with EVO, garlic and If & When